Advisor Assignments - Undergraduate

Getting an Advisor

Students who declare MSE as their major will have an major advisor assigned to them. Students may choose their own advisor if they have already built a relationship with an MSE faculty member. Alternatively, the Student Services Office can assign an advisor upon request.

To see a list of faculty and their research interests, please see the "Faculty Directory" section of this website.